privacy and security policy
If you have any concerns or contact us with any questions.
This is the Faith Baptist Church policy on matters of information regarding visitors, and users of the website. The following points will be detailed in this policy for your information.
• What type of information do we collect
• How do we collect this information
• Why do we collect this information
• What kind of information tracking do we use
• How is information stored and handled
• How can you withdraw your consent
• How to get in contact with us regarding this policy
1. What type of information do we collect
• The website may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
• We receive and store your name and email address when you leave us a message on our contact form or comment on an article.
• We receive and store your name and email address when you subscribe to our blog or a message series.
2. How do we collect this information
• The website has several ways we collect information detailed in the previous section. Namely via cookies which is a small data pack temporarily downloaded to your browser. View the cookies section for more information.
3. Why do we collect this information
• To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we may use to improve our respective services.
• To provide feedback to visitors to our website regarding any queries they might have.
• Mailing list is used to send out a notification to subscribers
4. How is information stored and handled
• The website is hosted on secure servers. Your data may be stored on Wix data storage, local password-protected storage, and other applications.
• Messages that you send to the website may be stored locally on the administrator's email client which is password protected.
5. What kind of tracking information do we use